Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Money well spent!

So it's the start of a great month for me for a lot of reasons, mainly the snow finally melting but more importantly getting my income tax return back! I got the full amount back that I could and put it to good use! Above is some clothing I splurged on. The polo shirt was a steal, It's usually a cool $50 at the Polo shop in the states but because of the bright yellow colour? not sure why, it was only $20! So that was an easy purchase. The guess jeans were probably my biggest splurge in years, usually I don't spend more than $30 on a pair of pants but I spent $50 on these and they were worth every penny! I honestly didn't know I could fit into Guess jeans so never even went into the store but I am glad I did! 

I was finally able to get all 4 of my tires replaced and put aside money to tithe ( finally! ) and I got some Ikea boxes and a lamp to make a bed side table, I also picked up 2 really cool crates from Winners to house my magazine stash..Paid a little on my credit card and finally put $600 towards a birthday vacation, hopefully to NYC if plans go ahead as hoped. 

It's been so good and even though I am back living pay cheque to pay cheque it feels so good to have a few things taken care of. I am so blessed it's nuts! Thank you JESUS for all that you continue to provide in my life. I am so thankful. 


No comments: