Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nothing But..Blue Sky's


Today was so fresh, felt like the first day of fall. It's another Saturday night. I am here, listening to music. Just thinking about stuff, it's so strange that Thanksgivings around the bend. Where did this year go? I figured I would be in a totally different place by this time 2014 but things are mostly still the same. I have however, become a highly independent woman who pretty much has come into her own and has proven she is more than capable of running her life well. 
I have a way better understanding of the things I want and also realize I put enough pressure on myself to strive and not having anyone in my life reminding me of where I want to be has made no difference in my pursuit to become the woman I want to be!

I am definitely still the same old me. I love to jam out to loud music in my car, I love bubble baths and Starbucks..I love to reflect and think about stuff. These days I love to go to the track and walk & run 4k. I am just doing the things that make me smile. Going to the track, with every step I feel like I am running away from all the junk that was behind and into blue sky's like the one in the picture above. 
To a bright blue sky'd future. 
This thought gives me the momentum I need to face the day.

Nothing But Blue Sky's Baby!

No comments: