Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Friday, May 29, 2015

PERSONIFY YOUR LIFE



I just discovered my new favorite word.

personify
[ pərˈsänəˌfī ] 
VERB
    represent (a quality or concept) by a figure in human form:
    "public pageants and dramas in which virtues and vices were personified"
Powered by OxfordDictionaries · © Oxford University Press

I have always wanted to design and publish my own magazine. I want this to be my life long legacy. Something people can pick up, or scroll through online or read wherever.. that highlights bad ass people who are KILLING it against all the odds! (pardon my language!!!)
I want to talk about the truth no one is wanting to admit!  Struggling relationships, very real loneliness or feeling like..you will just never measure up!
I am here for the underdogs.. and I represent one..
I had wanted the magazine to be called Represent but that title is pretty popular already and I feel like the word Personify actually is a way better fit! I want my life to Personify the Lord..I want the truth of His Freedom in every day life to shine through me. The word is so powerful! What does it means for our lives to Personify Christ?

ACT OUT           MANIFEST       LIVE AS                 IMAGE                    BE
EMBODY           SYMBOLIZE     MAKE HUMAN     IMPERSONATE      EXIST
EPITOMIZE       CONTAIN         PERSONLIZE        HUMANIZE           PORTRAYAL  
EXEMPLIFY      COPY               EXTERNALIZE       MIRROR              REPRESENT


It's an every day thing..just like eating right, going to the gym and spending time with God in those quiet moments.
I would love to share and encourage others to Personify Christ in their life...

I would love to have pages with :

Wicked Photos..of the most beautiful places on earth
All the simplest ways to enjoy peace in our lives
Incredible people who blow my mind 
Articles/ Tips on healthy living
Creative ways to express God's love in your surroundings ( Your home is your pallet! 
Real and indepth look at relationships & God being the glue (Single &or Married!

These are just a few thoughts.
I really wish I had tons of energy and time to start developing this..Its really tough when your doing all the research and writing all the articles! I pray one day I will have an office with a copywriter, & graphic designer to help develop Personify into a credible and respected magazine. I also pray it will reach millions of homes nation wide and open hearts everywhere to see a kind of life..they have been missing and a kind of life that could easily be theirs!


No comments: