Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Friday, June 13, 2014

My 33rd Birthday


Today is day 1 of my week long vacation! I have had a busy week at work and am ready to relax and rejuvenate! It almost doesn’t feel real. I woke up at 5 am this morning and got up to get ready for work, and then remembered I don’t have to! For a whole week!

I don’t have too much planned. I have been enjoying my 33rd Birthday pretty much all month long and will continue during this week off! I have been organizing and cleaning my apartment. My bathroom and bedroom are looking awesome ..I have to get inspired to tackle my office and living room next.

For my Birthday this year the family got together at Mom’s place for some yummy burgers and black forest cake for dessert complete with slushy margaritas! I also got my toes done and hair cut. It was a great birthday, I definitely felt a lot of love. I have been frequenting second hand shops and finding some great clothes, cds and records. I also picked up a few new pictures for my washroom. I am all about finding the good deals!





I am hoping this week to get a lot of rest, have a lot of fun and continue to strive to get into a healthy routine. I have yet to weave eating right, working out, quiet time and creative projects into my daily routine to the point where it just happens and is second nature.

I realize these are things that everyone is always trying to figure I just wish it could get a little easier! Regardless I am looking forward to enjoying these warm summer days and this week off ahead of me!

No comments: