Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Its a Beautiful Day!

U2 is back on Tour. A GORGEOUS DAY IT IS!

Ahh...What to say! Yes U2 is just a Rock band and those of you who have taken a drive with me know that I am usually blaring some other bands music! But I love U2. I love everything they stand for and the abandoned feeling I get when I am standing in front of thousands of people..and Bono is somehow singing straight to me! U2's concerts are an experience, I think one of the reasons they have such a loyal dedicated following is because once you have waited all day in line and snagged that front rail inner circle spot..you feel part of something glorious. 

I get beyond excited..I just got my tickets today and I am already on forums talking to other fans I remember from previous shows. We are all so excited, all ready to embark on another incredible U2 tour! 

Its wrong to even try to compare a U2 concert with what it may be like in Heaven but I think it might share some of those similar emotions . Everyone longing to get close, experience and share together in celebration, joy and just reckless abandonment. 

2015...

It's already looking so different from anything I have known..My whole world is different, I am different and looking back I had to go through so much to get me here BUT I just embrace it all, I love that I have been able to become more like the woman God has created me to be. Still a long way to go but I am praying for more Transformation in 2015. This U2 Tour is definitely going to be a late 34th Birthday Gift to me! I can't wait.


Here is a little video from one of the greatest live shows that happened in Ireland during the Elevation Tour.








No comments: