Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Shadow Proves The Sunshine



The Shadow proves the Sunshine.

This couldn't be truer in my life. I have so much joy in my heart and I have no idea most days how its possible. I mean heck if I run down the list of set backs and sadness I have experienced in the last year its hard to see how I found a way out...But I have..OH how I HAVE! You need to understand this..I was so down and out..I mean I was confused, completely distraught and LOST.

Everything in my life was in shambles and I had no idea how to fix it..It's the scariest and most helpless feeling. My spirit was broken. The incredible news is, just like this this picture God has been RE BUILDING my spirit. Everyday, He is picking me up..He is driving me onward..He is healing me. And Oh how incredible it feels, like this picture.. it's this cumbustion of Love and Hope that I can't even contain!  

I was looking through some of the pictures I took on my iPhone to find something to represent how I feel inside and I found this one. I am so darn glad I got out of bed at 4 AM this past summer to see this mesmorizing sun rise. Just looking at it now..my heart is swelling up..it brings back all of these raw emotions of being lost..searching for answers..and God's love EXPLODING inside my broken heart. 

We go through terrible losses in life, incredible pain and gut wrenching hopelessness..you might be in the midst of it now but let me tell you...you WILL get out of it..This Shadow that is all consuming will fade away.. and you WILL see the SUNSHINE. I know you will!..You've got to get through today..hold fast to the break of dawn..It's coming and the Lord is coming to. He is coming for you..He is going to hold you..take care of you..He WILL Lead you OUT of the Shadows.



The Shadow Proves the Sunshine.



No comments: