Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

5- A Day Week #1 Completed




5 days at the Gym Finished!


I have been feeling kinda blue lately, one thing I have found that always seems to lift my spirits and energy level aside from spending time with God is the Gym. Phones in..Music blaring..and it's ON!

There is this song by Delerious5?, lyrics go something like this : " It's Ok, you know I live to fight another day...Its Ok..you know I live to find another day." So many of my days are like these lyrics..I am just living to make it through the day and if everything goes the way I hope when I lay my head down on my pillow at bedtime..I am feeling rest and assured in the love and peace of God. 

So ..Here's to another day..living for it the best that I can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the way you write...thanks for your honesty and candor. I have recently started blogging and stumbled on your blog one day and I enjoy it...from one writer to another...thanks...best, Michael

Linda said...

Lovely photo. You have a very nice blog.