Overcome.

Overcome.
You Can.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

He's Not Done With Me Yet!

It's Easter Sunday.

I am still feeling the overwhelming presence of the Holy Spirit. 
This weekend is coming to a close, I have been privileged and was able to attend 3 Easter services this weekend, One on Thursday, Friday and Today, Sunday. 
I am left with this feeling of..wondering what I can say or do to capture what God has done in my heart and life! Nothing seems to express the passion and devotion I feel.

This weekend I was reminded of my love for the Lord. I have too many self seeking days but I am so thankful that God doesn't see that, He ushers me into His presense and sets my Spirit soaring! 

I love that we celebrate God in Worship at our church. We cheer and clap and express our Joy with decelration and affirmation in agreement with Truth that is so awesome we can't just be quiet about it!

God is doing something in our hearts. When together we experience that passion and it sparks an inclination and longing to do something greater so other people can share and experience God's goodness the way that we have..that is when you know God is moving.

I can say I feel like that tonight. I don't even know what to do with it. My heart just wasn't satisfied coming home to watch T.V..I felt like I needed more.. I put worship music on...but I still want more..now I am writing here thinking of what I can possibly do to quench this feeling that I somehow need to go deeper..create..write..dance..workout my faith! express God's love somehow..



Its like an explosion welling up inside that can't be settled..
its an uncomfortable ..brilliant..uneasy...full... -combustion like feeling.

It's a feeling that lets me know I'm not as far away from God as I sometimes feel. He is alive and active in my heart and life. I can feel Him working all around me..

I am beyond words..God has been the Anchor in my life, He is the light guiding my every step! He sacrificed and paid the greatest cost so I could live in freedom. Today I choose again to step into the passionate loving relationship that God has given to me. I choose to walk in Freedom..knowing God has delivered and set me free from all the burdens I once carried. 

I am weak, I don't have my life figured out..All the dreams I have feel millions of miles away but what I do have and will hold on so tight to is HOPE! Hope that God will continue to lead me through the valleys and meet me by the river..

This is just the beginning..God is in the restoration business and although my life may need a lot of it I know and believe that God will turn it around and restore what has been taken from me! 
God wants to do more than I can even believe or imagine! 





No comments: